Wedding and Portrait Photographer
Portraits Document your life as it is now. Have a new baby? Furbaby? A kid leaving for college? Weight loss? Just because?
*Up to one hour
*Seniors/Graduates two outfits
*15 digital images
Headshots -- Monthly membership
Ideal for using on social media, actor/actress headshots, corporate websites, modeling comp cards and more. Sessions are 15 minutes to an hour. You'll receive a combination of poses and images that reflect your brand.
Groups / Corporate?— We offer customized collections for non-profit groups, teams, and companies. Services to include coming to your location for a full staff session.
Bridal /Glamour/ Boudoir Portraits
Bridal, Glamour, and Boudoir sessions are designed for you and all your curves. I know you've said, I need to lose weight. I say it too. Let's celebrate the NOW you. Sessions typically last 60-90 minutes and are crafted just for you. Keep in mind boudoir is so much more than lingerie and blindfolds. Some are a fitting t-shirt and knee socks others are a formal gown. Let's plan a Glamour session that you're comfortable to show your beauty. Couple Glamour sessions are also available for couples looking to show the steamier side of romance.
* one to two hours
* starting at $250
* $400 with 25 digital images, two outfits, with print release
You're unique! From your union, renewal or a LGBTQ ring ceremony is a memorable celebration. Our goal for you is to enjoy the time and let us focus on making timeless artwork and a family heirloom . We meet with our couples in person or via live feed. As the most important part is choosing how you want your story to be told we have to style it specifically for you and your partner. We enjoy talking to you to plan just for you.
Elopement and Wedding Collections coverage start at $1,500. Designer collection products such as wall art, designer albums, and collection boxes complete the sets. With most couples spending $3,500.
1. Complete the contact form. We review your form and reach out to you to have an initial discussion about your photography needs in person or over the phone.
A key step to this process is to make sure that we hear what you're looking for as an end result and that we are a good fit.
2. We choose a date and location that fit your needs. At this time the non-refundable deposit is submitted to hold the date for your portraits.
3. In the days leading up to your shoot, you will receive a Welcome/Preparation Email. This email will outline what you should expect, and how to best prepare for your upcoming shoot (wardrobe, hair, makeup, etc). Also, feel free to email or call if you have any questions at all. Our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible with your upcoming shoot.
4. On the day of your shoot, let's Vogue and make amazing photos together! We coach you through poses and give you pointers in order to make your shoot as enjoyable as possible.
Hair and Makeup — Professional hair and makeup for your photo session or wedding day, is the icing on an amazingly tasteful photo cake!
I recommend having your hair professionally done with a stylist you're familiar with, however, I have a list of talented and trusting professionals. Professional vendor referrals are specialist in their craft and not employees of Niada Cradle Photography.
*Basic makeup is a requirement for all sessions to keep your look polished. I edit general acne and blemishes as a lifestyle photographer.
Adding additional digital glamour makeup enhancement is a specialty service for an additional fee.
Glamour reduction sizing enhancement (tummy tuck, chin lift and breast enhancements) is a minimal fee of $85.
Please note, session fee of $150 is due at the time of booking to secure your date and time. Your session date is not reserved until signed contract received and fees paid.
NC Tax 7.00% will be added.
Prices subject to change without notification.
Other services: Real Estate, Product Photography, Photo Restoration, and Model Portfolios. Groups / Corporate — We offer customized collections for groups, teams and companies. Please call (919) 274-5512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote.